Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Wednesday 8th November 2006

Hiya readers,

Hope you are all well. I am still coughing - i think it is getting better though.

Yesterday went like this.

Work - busy and long. If it could break or annoy it did.

Home - read email and fed cats and watched news.

Later - it was my half-brother's birthday and so we had a meal at the Thornescroft Restaurant on the Bridgnorth Road. Nice food - really nice place too. Identify the areas of Wolverhampton in the pictures around the walls of the mens toilets, dont know about the womens though. There was one I didn't recognise.....

Anyways teh website for today is http://lightwork.me.uk/ - a photographers website. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thankyou for reading.

Byeeee for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home