Monday, October 30, 2006

Monday 30th October 2006

Hi people,

Well, I thought I would have a change of font colour today so I have. I still have a chest infection.

I am all for being environmentally friendly BUT not when its puts the price of car fuel up, I mean how many changes of train?? And at the weekend its worse when they use buses instead.... go figure. lol I like my car - its more convenient. I have a bike but I cannot use it at the moment because of the infection. When it has gone I can get back on it.

Anyways enough of my rantings... today I was on the 9 to 5 hours. It was a quietish day apart from picking up the overall admin boss' car from the garage. It was a Volvo and the garage had somehow got the seat right up against the steering wheel. I couldnt find the button to push it back when I was sitting on it. Turns out its the one that raises and lowers it and I hadnt found you push it back and forwards to move the seat forward....still... Nothing interesting happened today although I did share out some of my chocolate cakes I made yesterday.

I drove home listening to Alison Krauss and Union Station. I had boiled eggs and toast for tea. I have read a couple of articles and an article for uni. Quicker than last night. I watched an episode of CSI Miami called Wannabe about a man who is killed by a mobster.... but a key piece of evidence is nicked by a wannbe CSI.

I read my emails. Am now filling in the blog. Oh, I did get a parcel from the next door neighbour, but the postie forgot to put a note through my door saying where it was or that he had even tried to deliver it....grrrr whatever happened to customer service.

I have also rated a few tracks on Itunes and.... updated XP...well installed the new version of IE. Tabbed browsing fine...but it had better be secure.

And with that website time - http://www.ilovejackdaniels.com/cheat-sheets - I think its some kind of IT blog. Take a look and let me know what you think about it.

Thank you.

Good night.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home