Saturday, October 28, 2006

Saturday 28th October 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are well. I still have the chest infection. :(

Today well, I have done a couple of loads of washing. Stripped and made my bed. Watched 4 episodes of the BBC program Click on my Linux PC while it was carrying out some updates.

I took my half-brother to his mates in Walsall. Errr got lost. Not an easy town to find your way around. Then came home via the motorway.

My footie team drew 2-2. Listened and rated a few tunes. Watched Strictly come Dancing and the lottery show on BBC1. Also saw Robin Hood. My cousin popped rounf with my brother as my brother was taking him home onthe way out. On DVD I have watched two episodes of CSI Miami. Star Burn and Stalkarazzi. The first set in the everglades during a major fire and two bodies are found and then the 2nd was a celebrity photographer who was murdered. This led to them finding evidence of a second murder but I wont give the game away.

I am off to bed in as sec but first a website for you. http://www.stumbleupon.com - installs a toolbar that suggests websites to you based on your preferences. Take a look and if you use it let me have your comments on this.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your comments.

Byeeee for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home