Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday 27th October 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are all well. I still have a chest infection.

Today I have been to work this morning. It was a quieter day than yesterday. In fact nothing interesting happened today. On the trip to town I had to go and deposit some money into the bank.

After work I went round my mums and sorted out some presents for both birthdays and christmas. I know its early but I want it out the way. Thats my a brother's sorted anyway.... so far.

I then drove home. I read my email. Nothing of important to note. I read my post, mostly junkmail and a parcel of things I had ordered all Alison Krauss and Union Station related. Finally got a call back at work this morning saying when the courier would deliver them.

I have watched on telly; Eastenders...its getting tedious, Green Green Grass - fairly funny and Have a I got news for you... very funny.

On DVD I watched an episode of CSI Miami called Blood Moon - where a cigar shop owner was killed only to find he had stolen his identity. Then there is the man shot dead next to a cash point. Its an ok episode and fairly straight forward. If you see this let me know what you think.

The website for you today is http://www.ilikemusic.com - a site about music. Take a look and let me know what you think about the site and its content.

Thank you for reading. Please let me have your comments.

Have fun and will post again soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home