Monday, October 23, 2006

Sunday 22nd October 2006

Hi people,

Hope you all hada better Sunday than me.

Here's how it went.

Got up around 9am. Read a few magazine articles throughout the day on various areas like photography(APOY competition results for the month the magazine related too - thought the 3rd place should have been 1st), walking(finished one country walking magazine then started on another, both of which had some good walks in. The one I am currently reading talked about the Anglesey coast path - part of which I would like to try next time I am camping in North Wales. There was also a Shropshire walk in the walk guides section although when I double checked it it said it was challenging :( there was also discussion of the best bits of our national trails - some of these I would like to do to). Then there was a Linux article just discussing some point about Open Office.org. And finally a magazine on Birds which I have nearly finished reading and so far it has described in detail the difference between the four shearwater variaties. This magazine also is changing editor. It the May edition and I still havent finished it yet.

I did send my brother out as I had a cold and chest infection for some tissues. Felt really crappy today and my eyes were sore.

For telly entertainment I watched an episode of CSI Ny and 3 episodes from season 2 of CSI Miami, including the one with the woman in the bay attacked by a shark, a doctor who was hanged and one other which was a woman who seeked extreme thrills. As for TV itself well its Sunday and there was only the program where a vet followed 3 ospreys on their migration. I won't spoil it for those who missed it.

Had mashed potatoe with cream of horseradish mixed in and southern fried chicken and peas. Eventually went to bed. And slept fitfully for the first two hours but then a few doors up some irresponsible, disrespectful neighbour had a party that started at midnight. I didn't get back to sleep till 3am. It wasnt helped by my sinuses. Oh well... if they do it again, there will be a phone call to the environmental health dept as they have greater powers than the police to deal with them re noise.

Time now for the website - http://www.perplexcity.com - its do with some kind of game. Take a look and let me know what you think of the site and what the site is about.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your comments.

Byeeeee for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home