Saturday, October 21, 2006

Saturday 21st October 2006

Hi people,

Well I remembered to post today :)

Hope you are all well. I am suffering like a cramp thing across the bottom of my stomach, top of my abdomen. Hope it eases off and stays off. It keeps coming back though when I sit down. I have a chest infection/cold too at the moment. Got a lemsip on the go at the moment.

Well I did not much today. I got up, read a few articles from various magazines, read a few pages from the Wilbur Smith book Rage - Moses Gama is getting married and Shasa Courtney has been hunting with his sons when they find a girl up a tree. They find her parents bodies a few yards away, they had been mauled by a lion. Anyways Shasa gets the girl down from the tree and sends for help for her. After that he and his son Garry hunt the lion. Thats really all I have read today.

I have been to Asda and got some bread and catfood and fruit.

I have watched CSI Miami - Big Brother episode and CSI NY season 2 episode one on DVD. I have seen Robin Hood on telly and Strictly Come Dancing.

Have ordered from Amazon the CSI NY Season 2 box sets cause it says buy one get one free. Need Amazon to confirm this though.

I rang NHSDirect just and they will ring me back in the next couple of hours to discuss my problem.... seems to have subsided as I write this but feels like it could come back.

And its the Diwali fireworks tonight....blooming noisy they are. Don't they realise people have animals. They have been going off continuously for four hours. How do they afford all these?

Anyways, a website for you today is... http://www.watergatebay.co.uk - about hotel accomodation and extreme sports in Cornwall. Take a look and let me know what you think about it.

Thank you for reading. I will post again soon.

Byeee for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home