Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wednesday 4th October 2006

Hi people,

Hope you all well.

Wednesday went like this for me. Got up at 7:30am. Had a shower, ream my email had a mug of tea and 3 toast. Did my packed lunch, got dressed, and.....went to work on my racer. Shock horror. Left the car at home. Well I need the excercise.

Work was busyish again. Some people just like to cause you more work. Too fussy. At lunchtime did four more mile on the racer with my work colleague. When I left work I used the mountain bike as the roads round here are really bad.....what on earth is the council spending money on out of its transport budget? hmmm....trams theiving gits. If I come off my bike cause oftheir bad roads, it will cost em.

Anyways I got home, read my email, had a small chat to someone on the net in the states. I also found out from my brother thats one of my car tyres is flat. Strange.... anyways, after reading my post and feeding the cats, thought one was dead this morning as I heard a loud screech from one round the front of the house this morning....alas no. I walked to ASDA and got a few bits and pieces including bread and some cat food.

Once I got home i spent another night faffing on the net. I did read one of those research article though :) phew. I have started. at last. :)

Eventually after another chat on the internet after midnight...again i went to bed.

For the website today.... http://www.factmonster.com - check it out and tell me what you think of it. Thank you.

I am off to work now now I have caught up. Have a good day people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home