Thursday, October 05, 2006

Tuesday 3rd October 2006

Hi people,

hope you are all well.

My Tuesday was fairly busy. Got up at half 7. Hadnt slept too well again. Had a shave, tea and two toast with two boiled eggs for breakfast. Then I drove to work listening to the Scissor Sisters.

Work was very busy today, nearly lost something but we found it.

When i finished at the end of the day I drove home. I checked my email and read any post I had. Nothing interesting. I then walked upto the university and spent just under an hour getting research papers off the net for my Masters project. Hadnt had to do much searching. Still one digital library to go through though.

Then I walked home via ASDA. Had half a chicken for tea. Trying to lose weight. Need to lose it. I then spent most of the evening on the internet. And it was after midnight when I went to bed.

For you a website :) http://www.everyobject.net - information, perhaps some funny stories on everyday objects. Take a look and let me know what your think. Thank you.

Take care and hope you all have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home