Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tuesday 19th September 2006

Hi,

Hope you readers are all well.

Well I think it might be a short post today as I really didn't go anywhere yesterday.

I woke up around 8am. I read the letters pages and some comment articles from an Amateur Photography magazine which I finished. I also read about Mozilla Firefox in a Linux magazine and decided to get out of bed.

I had a shower, and put the washing machine on. I then had a mug of tea with some shortbread, followed by a middle bacon and mushroom sandwich fried in olive oil(had to keep it healthy somehome) although there seemed to be a lot of smoke that kept setting off the smoke alarm......makes a change from the toaster.

Read my email from the 3 accounts. Nothing interesting as usual today, apart from Cd-wow having a 24hr sale but nothing on sale I particularly wanted. I then filled in my blog.

I have finished the Images of England Bridgnorth Revisited book. I then had a look at the publishers website, there's quite a few of these images books on there. I will add the website further down the post or click the date.

I rated some songs on Itunes as I listened to them. I start with 5 stars and then work my way down. I then had an egg custard follwed by soup and bread for dinner.

Read a usability paper and a couple of RSPB newletters that had been waiting for my attention. Got more to read.

I then watched Midsomer Murders on ITV1(in the afternoon?) and Diagnosis Murder on BBC1.

I was going to the take my racer out but I got as far as the garage and found it needed air in the tyres. The mountain bike needs the seat sorting out as it keeps moving. Tried putting air in the tyres of my racer but its like doing aerobic excercise with the hand pump. The tyres need 120psi. The valve doesnt really fit the racer innertube valve properly. Need a compressor.

For tea I had chips, southern fried chicken and curry sauce from the local chippy. I watched the end of celebrity masterchef, rated a few more tracks on Itunes and then watched Holby City and CSI Miami.

Today: news wise - military coup in Thailand...... ooooo errr!!! Riots in Hungary after the their leader admitted he lied.....what a plonker. Wonder when Blair will tell the truth???

Anyways, after putting the cats out and rating a few more tracks I went to bed.

And a website as promised - http://www.tempus-publishing.com - the images of england book series. They also do Wales, Scotland etc. Have a look and let me know what you think. You can even buy the books on that website.

Right off now. Hope you all have a good day.

Will post again soon,

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home