Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday 13th September 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are all well. Have a good day today.

Got up at 5:40am. Had a shave and had tea and toast for breakfast. I got dressed after filling in blog. Tokk bananas, oranges and a packet of French Fries for lunch. Still in the fridge at work.

Then I went to work still listening to the Guns N Roses Greatest Hits CD that I put in the car yesterday. They are slowly growing on me. As for work itself it was relatively busy today. I attended the bimonthly helath and safety meeting. Had to have lunch from the canteen due to shortage of rolls at home. Had one visitor from the main office today across the bridge.

Left at 3pm and came home via the supermarket. Got some bread and rolls. So at least it wont cost me four quid for lunch from the canteen. lol I put the dishwasher on and leaned part of a side in the kitchen and emptied the bin.

Finished the Trail magazine I was reading and also read another photography article on a scanner - if you have loads of negatives and a pot of dosh try the Epson V750 - apparently its really good so they say. In the Da Vinci Code I have got as far as page 200. The nun in the church has been killed and Neveau and Langdon have escaped the Louvre gallery and are now evading the French police. Its a good book though.

Ironed a t-shirt, put out the cats with their cat biscuits. Then I went to bed,

Before I go a website for you http://www.highlandwildlifepark.org - somewhere in Scotland. Especialy for one of my blog readers. :)

Thought: Arent you glad you dont live in Midsomer Worthing with all them murders rofl.

Ok I am off now. Hope you all have a good day. Please let me know what you think of the weblinks.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home