Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday 10th September 2006

Hi,

Well a funny old day really.

Got up and had a shower. Followed this up with a mug of tea and a piece of shortbread biscuit.

Then went to the supermarket for the stuff for me sandwiches for work this week. Then tried garage round the corner to see if they could check my brakes but cant do this till Tuesday. Came home and cooked meself a sausage sandwich.

Then went round mums and picker up my half brother as we were off walking well 5miles anyway. Drove to Welshpool where we did a walk featured in a recent issue of Country Walking magazine. We beg to differ over the A490 as shown on the route card we had. I wore my new boots. Not sure if they are the right fit. Also tried out my new rucksack with the camelbak platypus water thingy. Need a lot of suck to get the water from it. The walk was an easy one and apart from the fact I wish I had worn me trainers it was ok. Very warm and sunny. Did have an helicopter flying over our heads taking people on short trips...a wood fair or something. After an ice cream and finishing off the packed lunch I drove home via mums for lunch. I also stopped in Welshpool for a tad more diesel and some Lucozade hydrowater drinks.

Got back home and havent done much really. I have throughout the day read articles from both Trail magazine and amateur photography magazine. The latter i completed reading. Now on another edition.

Oh yeah ordered a digital dictaphone, see if I cant post more posts on my blog.

Woh is me lol back to work tomorrow. Never mind.

A website - http://www.midgeforecast.co.uk - let me know what you think. It is aimed more at Scotland though.

Thank you and have fun.

Please let me have your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home