Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wednesday 17th May 2006 part b

Hi people,

This is the second part of my post catching up on my life.

Friday 12th May 2006: Got up at the early time of half five. Went to work where nothing interesting happened. Got the work done. Came home. Then went to play five a side football with my half-brother and brother-in-law. Scored two own goals...well they were rebounds off me foot and leg. Oh well. Went back round my brother-in-laws and had a tuna jacket potato and salad. Then after Grumpy Old Men on BBC2 went home. Let the cats in and went to bed. My legs especially round my knees were quite sore.

Saturday 13th May 2006: Well i eventually got myself out of bed. My knees were very sore. Had to go pick up cousin and take cat to vet. Apparently the vet didnt do neutering so had to find another vet. We then dropped him off in Sedgley, not before dropping off my electric guitar to be repaired in Wolverhampton. Then dropped him off in Sedgely to go see nan. Eventually went to Merry Hill. I didnt buy too much except for a flash gun for my camera and some shower gel and that. Just wasnt in the mood to splash out loads of money. Paid bills too today. Got them out the way. Got back from Merry Hill and didnt do too much apart from watch the football on the telly. Watched CSI NY on channel5. Then went to bed. Oh yeah the ex-gf flew off to Spain for her holiday today.

Sunday: Once I got up. Still feeling a little sore. I went to the tip to take cardboard and plastic bottles for recycling. Then I went to the supermarket. Got the food etc I needed and came home. Then eventually I went round my mum's for dinner and she game me the birthday present from my half-brothers. After checking their PC and sorting out a password problem, the scamps I came home. Cant remember watching anything of interest and eventually went to bed. Although I did work on the presentation report for university over this weekend. So I managed to get something done.

Monday: My birthday. Got the day off work. Yippeeee. Went to the uni campus at Telford but no computers were free so came home. Also picked up my repaired and cleaned up electric guitar. Bought a bag to carry it in should I take it anywhere. Ordered the music book to Bon Jovi's latest album. Took a while for it to appear. One of my other brothers popped round as did my sister and her family. Got a t-shirt from my half-brothers and a DVD from my mum and stepfather although still waiting for it. Got some vouchers and a book too. Had myself a pizza delivered for tea and thats about it really.

Tuesday. Back at work today on days. Basically normal 9-5. Got up at half 7. Fed the cats and put them outside then went to work. It was a fairly steady day really. One of the printers suffered a fault...the hard drive failed....typical. The Australian HR development lady came and visited us. She has something really powerful about her that instills confidence in you. And lovely blue eyes too. Still...hope she can help me out of my current job and into something more challenging. We'll see. I have to open me mouth first so to speak. Anyways, once work was over I went straight to university for a lecture. At least I had come across RSS before. ;) one over on the group of four arrogants. Then I came home, via the supermarket and then after watching CSI on channel 5 I went to bed as I was on earlies the following day.

Today: Phew. Well got up at half five this morning. Fed the cats and put them outside then went to work. It was a quiet day really. We had three engineers in for various things. No new visitors today. No daft jobs either. So finished around 3pm an came home via my brother's as it was his wife's birthday. Bet she aint too happy as he is flying off to South Africa again today. Lucky git. Just watched bits of telly and tidied my other desk up for my intended day of study tomorrow. We'll see. Got to get these essays done by Friday night. Fortunately they can be submitted online.

And now for a website. http://www.textamerica.com/ - take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading. And i shall try to post more often.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home