Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday 4th May 2006

Hi people,

Hope you are all well.

Here is my week thus far:

Monday: I got up at 5:30am, fed the cats and put them outside. Once dressed I drove to the railway station as my brother wasn't here. I caught the 6:50am train to Barmouth changing at Machynlleth. No cafe or newsagent was open at Wolverhampton. None on the train either even though the ticket office said otherwise. Once at Machynlleth managed to get a tea, packet of crisps and a twix. Then got the train to Barmouth. Once there I went for breakfast at the Anchor Restaurant. Got a bottle of water and went walking across the bridge and around Arthog Bog. Got back across the bridge and went walking up Dina Oleu. Took some photos and filmed from up there. Then walked back down and had lunch in the Lion pub/hotel. Had battered mushrooms for breakfast and Lamb shank...yum yum. Then went back to the station to get the train home. It was a few minutes late changing at Machynlleth. Unlike Saturday, the train was moved to the sidings and we all clamboured aboard onto the train that had joined up to 'us' on Saturday. It was overcrowded. Got to Wolverhampton and payed for car park, got car and drove home. I let the cats in, ironed a t-shirt and then went to bed.

Tuesday: Got up 7:30am. Woken up at quarter t o7 by a text from my work colleague about a dodgy printer. Had a shave when I got up after reading a couple of photography articles and 30pages of John Grisham's the Broker. Let cats out and fed them. Went to work at 8:45am and got there at 5 past 9 due to roadworkds and temporary traffic lights. Work was very busy including completing a job from Friday. Boss had couple of visitors. His boss queried us about something, good job we keep records. Had a printer engineer out for a non-working printer, needed a part so he his returning tomorrow. Hopefully it will be fixed then as it is the busiest day. When i finished work, went to university, sat through two presentations and the lecture. Then went to a garage for diesel and then to the supermarket for food etc. Then got back home, read post and let cats back in. Watched CSI on channel 5.

Yesterday: Got up 7:30am, had a shower, fed the cats and put them outside. Got dressed after doing my packed lunch and drove to work. Work was very busy today, one printer was unavilable most of the day, and all the printers suffered faults at some point during the day. Everything else was ok and I finished 15mins late. Then I drove home, spoke to a mortgage advisor who was here for three quarter's of an hour. He his due to visit with some figures Friday. then once my brother returned, we went to see another of my brothers as it was one of my niece's birthday. I thought my garden was bad. Was there two hours before we left and went to the supermarket where we walked into our brother-in-law. We were there nearly three-quarters of a hour before we got our shopping finished and got home. I put my shopping away, let the cats back in, put the drier on and then refilled the washing machine and put that on. Brother emptied the bin. I then ironed my t-shirt for work, closed the back door and went to bed.

Today: Got up at 7:30am. Had a shave, put washing out on the washing line, fed the cats and put them out. Then went to work after getting dressed and making my lunch. It was a slow start at work finishing with a flourish. Drove home, read post and email. About 6:10pm went upstairs to put the drier on. Opened the window for the exhaust hose and noticed a man collapsed in the street outside my next door neighbour. Being a first aider I legged it down the stairs shouting at my brother to get an ambulance. I rendered first aid, well kept him the recovery position as he was fitting and when it subsided kept him there incase he was sick or the fitting started again. Another neighbour called the ambulance and I spoke to the operator who asked me a couple of questions. The only noticeable thing was his breathing was regular and heavy. Checked for a head injury but found no visible sign of any. Ambulance arrived very quickly and eventually took him to hospital. Note: he was a young man out walking his dog. The dog ran home and a neighbour who drove past notified his sister. Apparently we didnt know till she appeared where the dog had gone. Hope the man will be ok. I felt a little shaky after that but had a tea to relax. After that, did some more washing etc. Watched House and Grey's Anatomy on channel 5. Just got to remake my bed, iron my t-shirt for work and get the cats in.

Phew:

A website: http://www.vazu.com - its looks like something to do with text messaging. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Have fun.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home