Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tuesday 11th April 2006

Hi all,

Wel Tuesday was a busyish day, especially at work. Got up had a shower this morning. Made my lunch then went to work. It was relatively busy. Finished later than intended and missed my bank appointment as someone wanted a query sorting. Got that done then came home. Got the bank appt tomorrow now. Didnt do much, except go to the shops where there was an xbox bundle on special offer then to the Great Western Pub for a beer. I had a baguette too. Stopped off for kebab on the way back. Now just getting the cats in and ironing my t-shirt for work in the morning then bed.

Love life. still dead.

Me. still not in job thats paid well. My ideal thing would be for someone in HR where i work to spend a day getting to know me and then saying they would help me sort things out.

Website: http://www.zefrank.com - a blog.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home