Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday 10th April 2006

Hi all,

Hope you are well.

Today: I was at work at 7am. It was very busy today and I spent most of it on my own as my boss and colleague went to the IPEX exhibition. Had to drop them off and pick them up. The colour printer broke too. Its now been fixed fortunately. Came home. The cats got kicked out this morning after one of them crapped underneath my computer desk. I only just let em back in. Grrrr!!! Walked into the town mayor earlier too, wanted to stick me foot out and trip him up....the conniving shite!

Love life. Dead. I am skint too(don't mind to a point) but it does mean that should a woman find me lovable she wants me for me being me. :) Having said that being skint knackers your confidence. :( Still... I was thinking of my ideal woman....someone who is bright and full of energy...consistent...and likes to have fun.

A website: http://www.goingtovegas.com - a travel guide to las vegas. Take a look and let me know what you think.

thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home