Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sunday 9th April 2006

Hi all,

Well another weekend over. Quite quiet really.

Friday: Work early. Went to the IPEX exhibition at the NEC. Went with the boss. Looking at printers etc. Got the train down. It was a day out from the office mostly which is always good. Came back, got chauffered from the railway station to the office. :) Then went home and didnt do much.

Saturday: Got up. With the best intentions of making some rock cakes. Unfortunately when I got round to doing them in the afternoon, I hadn't got any baking powder. I also took some rubbish from my back garden to the tip. Then I got dragged down a pub by my cousin and brother i hadnt been in before for a couple of beers. Its an ok pub. Then went to the supermarket, made my brother drive. Got my weekly shopping as such and the elusive baking powder. Then stopped at the chippy on the way home for SF Chicken and chips with curry sauce. Eventually went to bed after falling asleep watchinh telly.

Sunday. Well what a quiet day. Made some rock cakes this morning, with cinnamon in. Emptied and refilled the dishwasher. And completed an activity on the Microsoft Train Simulator. For tea i cooked chicken with horseradish mash and green beans. Yum. Finished the CSI series 4 DVD off. Off to bed in a min.

Love life: quiet, and i have no confidence with it.

Website: http://www.doubleyou.com - ermmm its hard to explain what this site is about.

If you know let me know.

Thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home