Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday 6th April 2006

Hi people,

It has been a few days.

First the news: Bird flu found in a swan in the UK - over hyped as per usual. Do we look like Corporal Jones from Dad's Army..... don't panic mr mannering... lol. NHS - in debt so cutting jobs, including nurses and doctors. Apparently it wont affect patients....what a pile of manure. Need an election over here, to get some new government in. anyways.

Sunday: Well I went to university around lunchtime. Put a fivers worth of expensive diesel in the car and went to the Telford campus. Ouch them speed bumps lol. Spent 3 hours there working on the presentation I had to do for the following day. Then came home, spent some time on the internet and sometime watching telly.

Monday: Work, relatively busy. My colleague finished early as he was in an hour ealier than normal being on mornings. He managed to sell his car. I had to go drop him off at his dad's so he could borrow one of his parents' cars. After that went straight to university. I did my presentation second. After one on bandwidth. I did my little bluetooth experment. Which worked for my fellow students except me. Presentation seemed to last longer than i thought. Which is good.

Tuesday: Work, busy again today. Uploaded the unsafe acts list to the intranet for the previous month. Easy to do. I like health and safety and believe it should become before profits. Anyways, my colleague today required me to go pick him up from his dad's and then drop him off where he was getting his new car from. I then had to print out an email and take it to him cause he needed proof about the discount they were giving him. Anyways, once work was finished i went to university. No presentations, just a slightly longer lecture than was intended. Still before the next lecture in 3 weeks I have to write a program. :( oh eck!!! hate that. Never mind.

Wednesday: Very busy today. My visiting anywhere today. No mishaps or anything. Went to the supermarket on the way home and thats about it really. All in all quiet. Oh did find out the next door neighbour was training to be an electrician. Should be able to do all his own repairs lol

Thurday: Very busy at work again today. People seem to think I can perform miracles. Of course I can. I am good.....ahem. One girl wanted something printing on a large sheet already folded. errrr no. well that what i thought, but unfolded it and tried it and it worked once i got it sit in the right place on the paper. Oh what fun. Still gives me something to mention. Work colleague finished early today. Running around for his new car cause he needed new bulbs as 3 had blown since he had had it. lol Never mind.

Love life: dead.

And a website. http://www.thisisthelife.com - share great experiences you have had.

Let me know what you think of this site.

Thank you.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home