Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sunday 26th March 2006

Hi People,

Well its been a quietish day.

Got up this morning with the intention of doing lots of studying. Errr no. Went to the supermarket, spent more than I intended. Birthday cards, cat litter and a shirt. Yep had to buy a shirt cause I dont have many that fit my neck at the moment....i think. Came home put it all away then went round me mums. We all went out for mother's day dinner at the Oakley Country Club near Brewood nr Wolverhampton. Had better in a pub. It was a bit disappointing. For that price, I could have had a full shank of lamb in a Welsh pub in the Brecon Beacons.
Came back home, and have been partly studying and watching TV and doing washing of clothes, ironing a little and updating my blog :) Still no woman though :(

The Commonwealth games are over for another 4 years. That reminds me smug git blair was on the Commonwealth games show on TV. Why??? he has enough problems over here. Anyways, I switched the tv off.

A website for your perusal is http://www.3dtextmaker.com - this I have added to my favourites list as it may come in handy. Take a look, it offers a bit more than the link suggests. :)

Let me know what you think.

Thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home