Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wednesday 15th March 2006

Hi People,

Tuesday: Work - quiet to start with. I had to do an hours overtime to sort out some work I had started. Nearly deleted a page off the intranet. Fortunately my change was not verified. Came home with the intention of walking to uni. I ended up driving by the time I sorted out all my bits and pieces. Went to uni, suffered two presentations, got one to do myself next week....Gulp!!!! Sat through the lecture. Learned, that the amount per text message on a mobile phone is actually 100% profit. 3G on mobiles is not really 3G and i-mode has been around for years. Still nice to now the americans were six years behind with mobile technology.

And today: Work was fairly steady. Got away on time. My colleague and his family are searching for a caravan at the moment for holidays. Came home and just messing about on my PC at the moment. Got some studying to do. Wish I had a caravan to go to this weekend and get away from all the distractions of the house, like TV, internet, game consoles.... Anyways.

Point of View: Wolverhampton eye infirmary - should have a fully functioning new state of the art centre(including research facilities) built on Wolverhampton's science park as it serves over three-quarters of a million people.

Website: http://www.mariaclaudiacortes.com - actual title is Colour in Motion. Contains movies about different colours. I think they are flash movies. Takes a while to get into the site. Really need broadband for this one.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home