Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday 4th March 2006

Hello again,

Now for the last week.

27 Feb 2006 - On earlies at work this week. Oh woh is me. lol I dont mind. Only later in the the week when it gets harder to get up. Anyways a steady day at work. Then home, finish off the chicken i cooked yesterday, with some oven chips. Of course attended Uni, relatively easy lecture and a short tutorial. No more lectures for this subject as such but we have to do tutorials every week for the next 5 weeks and then the presentations start. Took PC to work to have it looked at. PC engineer had a look, fortunately for me he took the fan and heat sync out and found the processor had dislodged. He rescued it and now my PC works again. Phew!!!

28 Feb 2006 - Well work was quiet today. A bit too easy. Went home, then uni which was normal. It was easy. Didnt have to go to the tutorial. Nearly forgot where I parked me car. Finished installing everything back onto my computer. :)

1 Mar 2006 - Went to work today, very busy. Finished early cause of my the appt for my eye check up. Drove home, then got my work colleague to drop me off at the eye infirmary. It was an hour and half before I saw the doc. She had to deal with a someone having a heart attack 1st. Then a couple of people in front of me. Having said that, she was greek i think and very very cute. :) Best looking doctor I have ever seen. I had to then wait 20mins for the eye drops to widen my pupil and then she could look at the back of my eye. Did that all done and discharged. Then walked home via the supermarket.

2 Mar 2006 - work - strange day. Many things delayed by a few hours. then the flood. Drove home, and..... its started snowing lightly but as I neared home which is 3 miles from work it hammered it down with snow. In 40minutes we had two inched of snow. :) Good for the gf cats as they use it as a litter tray rofl. Talking to the ex-gf who i want to be my long-term current gf eventually. Still havent seen her yet though she wants me to be single 1st which is fair enough.

3 Mar 2006 - Work, again not so busy as the previous day but still plenty to do. Played 5 a side football last night. Lost all but one of our games. We just couldnt score, we had plenty of chances though. Good to be back indoors. Went back round me sister's after tea, chilli and rice, yum yum. Watched Mock the week and drove home, taking care and going very slow round Goodyear's island where I went for a spin the other week.

Today: Its been quiet today. Been studying a bit. Went to the supermarket and got a birthday card for my sister. Just about to do my tea. Sausage casserole with mustard mash. :)

A website: http://www.info.gov.hk/eindex.htm - another one about Hong Kong although it a government site and probably heavily biased in favour of the Chinese government. Think they should try local democratic elections myself. Think with so many people in that country, that while, for democracy they should have a say in who runs there country, it would be too mammoth a task trying to run a general election there. The government and officials should be more interested in cracking down on corrupt officials rather than persecuting dissidents.

Anyways thats enough from me today. Let me know what you think.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home