Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tuesday 7th Febuary 2006

Hi,

Well its been a week since my last post. Not too much has happened but here goes:

Wednesday: Work on earlies. Quiet a busy day and not much happened. Results at uni begin to show. Went out on the bike for a total of approx 4-6miles with my colleague, it was cold

Thursday: Work on earlies again, another busy day. Went out on the bike again covering the same distance. It was very cold again. The canal path is flat so its relatively easy if uneven in places.

Friday. Work on earlies. Slightly less busy. Just got distracted today and didnt go out on the bike. People wanted work doing that required more thought than i realised. At least the weekend is here. Got a B in one of my modules at uni. :)

Saturday. Went to Cardiff to see my gf. Apparently she is pregnant. 4 months. Havent seen her much in the last three months so you can imagine some of my relatives think there are questionmarks over the father. Anyways, went to Penarth in the evening and she told me she could lose the baby in the next two months while she has some laser treatment for a stomach problem. Its 50/50. She has to have a scan every week. She had been buying baby clothes and a cot already. Apparently she doesnt want her mum to know about the problem bit. Spent the afternoon watching Wales get beat by england in the rugby round her brother's. Didnt win the lottery. Oh well.

Sunday. Came home in the afternoon after my gf cooked dinner for me, her and her mum. It was a bit strange, cause she didnt kiss me goodbye, as she went to wait for her brother as that is where she has been staying. Seemed very strange to me. Wouldnt let me give her a lift round the corner. Came home. Went to my mum and told her and got GBH of the earhole asking if if it was mine and mum saying she doesnt believe her about being ill and that. Although i did learn that my gf's water infections are caused by eating things she aint supposed to being that she is diabetic. Stressed out. My mum asked me if it was mine.

Monday. Quite a busy day. Told my colleague about the pregnancy, he too asked me if it was mine. It can get quite depressing when people keep asking you that. Was on my legs so long at work, that when i went to uni they were like jelly. Still I think it seems good to be back at uni, even though there was a lot on my mind. Think i am going down with a cold.

And today. Went to work this morning once I eventually found my housekeys. Was feeling slightly better than i did last night. Things seem a little calmer too. Went to uni and found i may not have the correct prerequisites for tonight's module. I am sureI can do the work though. So i shall check my emails to see if I have queried it.

And for a website. http://www.polymorphic-music.co.uk/ - ermmm this site doesnt seem easy to find the music. Let me know what you think.

Have fun and thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home