Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday 27th January 2006

Hi,

Hope you are all well.

Its Friday, the weekend is almost here. Work today has been steady. Got to work, my colleague needed to take is car in for repair. There was a strange noise from mine so I followed him to the same place intending to get it checked then give him a lift back. The mechanic looked at it, drove it a 100 yards and told me it was the brakes. so we ended up walking back to work. Cost me £100 but, at least its done. Saved me from a serious accident as the brake discs were worn to the metal and hence the noise. Will run it tomorrow to Bridgnorth to make sure. Annoys me a little cause it was only MOT'd two months ago.

The website today is http://www.spam-uk.com home of the tinned canned meat. Let me know what you think.

Happy Mozart day.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home