Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday 13th January 2006

Hi,

Its two days since my last post. Had a relatively quiet but busy day yesterday. Does that make sense?

Thursday: Went to work, it was quiet. Then went window shopping and tried to get my watch strap sorted but i have to wait till tomorrow to get it done. :( Then I went round my to one of my brother's house and had tea there. My niece and nephew are slowly growing up. The sister in law is shattered. Not one unbroken nights sleep in 3 months. My brother is ok. he was out running when i got there. He came in. I gave him my electronic guitar tuner and showed him how to tune his guitar. Played scalectrix with my nephew who always demanded to win. By the time i left I could also play Swing Low, Sweet Chariot - well the tune anyway.

Today: Quiet again at work. Apparently loads of training and work coming up. Uni work to do. Hope to finish the coursework over the weekend. If i can concentrate that is. My gf is not well at the mo and will be up on next week. Yippppeeeeee!!! Had a bath and cleaned up my operated on bit. Showers just dont do the job a soak can. Oh, and the local police have a new tactic now. The camera van is now a purple ford fiesta with the camera attached, i think it is more for number plate checking that for catching speeders. I thought at first it was an elbow sticking out of the car window.

Anyways, the website I have to day is http://www.onlineclassics.com and is a supplier of a few classical music CDs. From what i could see it was very disapointing.

Please let me know what you think.

Thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home