Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thursday 5th January 2006

Hi,

Well it is Thursday. Another week nearly over.

Went to work today. The operated on area is a bit sore. Found out yesterday that apparently they put a tube down your throat so you can breathe on a ventilator while you are uinder anaesthetic which explains the sore throat.

Went to work. It was quite quiet and easy today. Found out my colleague has to get his garage door fixed as the spring broke on him yesterday lol. I have had no surprises today apart from a mobile bill.

No other post really. Think I will have a bath in a bit.

The website I am listing today is http://www.funnygames.nl - yep its a games website although most of it is in Dutch. I tried the table tennis and found it playable but hard.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you and have a good day.

Regards.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 am, Blogger Rob H said...

washroom? dont have them here. just bathrooms.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home