Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Tuesday 3rd January 2006

Hi,

Happy belated new year to all my blog readers. :) Hope you all had a good holiday.

I have been for a small operation today. A circumcision to be exact. Ouch!!! Its a unique experience, the operation that is. You get given the anaesthetic and within a few seconds your out like a light. You dont even notice the operation. Nice nurses :) at New Cross hospital with the exception of one old one who told me to wait a minute and didnt even look at me.

I am home now. Phew. My brother-in-law bought me back. I have had pie chips and curry sauce for tea cause i starving as i have only had a sandwhich since yesterday.

So the website today is http://www.digitalblasphemy.com and is about 3d rendering and wallpapers. Be warned to view the pictures, it is a pay site.

Let me know if you find this site any good or you have a better description.

Thank you.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home