Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Tuesday 27th December 2005

Hi,

Well 2005 is nearly over.

Christmas eve was fun. Had to go to two supermarkets to get a Christmas pudding. At least my home town as Merry Christmas up in lights unlike previous years.... bloody political correctness.

Hope you all had a good Christmas. I had a couple of pc games, an xbox game, a large tea mug, a book, some chocs and smellies and some other bits and pieces. My gf got OCC wallet, and black widow bike model, a robopet....how many triple A's... lol and some other bit and pieces. It was an ok day. Didnt have lunch round my mums for the first time in my 35years. I cooked lunch with a chicken. Did a really good job. surprise surprise.

For boxing day, round me mums and sorting out PC maintenance.

Today, been round my sisters, as i was supposed to play squash with my brother-in-law. Nowhere open. Will try again tomorrow.

My weblink today is a techy link to a page that shows ISO codes for special characters. It is http://www.hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/reference/special_characters/ I cant really rate this as it is only a single page with some other techy web related pages.

Have a happy new year if I do not post sooner.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home