Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wednesday 21st December 2005

Hi,

Just thought I'd post a thought and a website.

Live8 in Hyde Park: was just reminded by a TV program about it. I was there with my gf. :) It was great. The crowd liked the clip of Bon Jovi, but that was only beaten by Robbie Williams performance on stage....I can only say it was outstanding. It was a bit emotional at times. It may have been a long walk to and from the car park but I enjoyed the day. Long may it's effects continue. The website is www.live8live.com

The website of choice for this post is http://2inventive.com - has some flash games. Again it scores 3 out of 5 as the site could be much more clearer. You may need to register first but it looks free.

Let me know what you think.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home