Monday, January 09, 2006

Monday 9th January 2006

Hi,

Well another week another day. My operatied on bits are ok, maybe a little sore at times.

Work was ok. I got told off today though. I had emailed the chief executive of the local NHS trust complaining vociferously about charging patients to watch tv. I had used my email address at work. Ooops. Fortunately I had made it clear it was a personal opinion, after the initial email. The crud hit the fan a little. It caused a right kerfuffle apparently in PR. Oh well. Silly me. Anyways i will get a letter off the company of the meeting I had with HR and a copy of the IT policy. I dont mind. Although I should really debate the issue of freedom of speech. In hindsight I should have used my uni email addres as I can access that at work.

The gf is due back Friday. hurray.

Uni is starting up again this week and I have coursework to do for a week on Friday and an exam two weeks Wednesday.

Need a domain name(web address) and/or web hosting? try http://www.netsol.com - you will have to pay though.

Let me know what you think of my comments etc.

Thank you and have fun.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home