Sunday, January 08, 2006

Sunday 8th January 2006

Hi,

Been to the supermarket this morning. Doing a little reading, and updating my blogs. Feeling a bit sore and my back is a bit stiff.

News: Charles Kennedy...no surprise there. Four cyclists killed in north wales...must be extra careful if ever i am cycling round there. Hope the car driver is prosecuted and jailed. Tony Bank - stroke - very ill....doesnt really bother me, just another former politician. Iraq....what a mess...obviously Bush and Blair are to blame. FACup...crikey what a fight of it some of the smaller teams have made. Japan and snow....how much they had??? mind you i can't comment as I dont know anything about Japan and its weather.

Website today is http://www.bionicle.com - its aimed at kids i think and contains games and downloads. Its part of the lego company. If anyone knows what Bionicle is about please let me know.

Thank you.

Have fun.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home