Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wednesday 11th January 2006

Hi,

I will start with chatting on msn messenger last night. I played my half brother at noughts and crosses and he lost. He also wants help connecting his PSP to his PC. My one brother needed help tuning his guitar, once i connected my webcam and headphone/microphone headset up I was able to help him get his guitar reasonably tuned. I will take my electronic tuner to him tomorrow. that should help.

Today, work was steady. One work colleague asked me for my spare mobile phone ages ago. I have now found this and he still wants it. Its a motorola 300 something or other with one of the worst charging lead connections I have come across.

Went to, uni. Apparently, the exam in two weeks is a senn exam, two questions in two hours. that means research to add to knowledge I already know. I am looking forward to it but i didnt do too well the last time i sat a seen exam.

Comment/thought: MSN messenger allows free voice chat. Does this mean mobile phone companies need to reduce their charges or face takeover from the likes of Microsoft?

Deal in local supermarket. Large jar of normal pickled onions was £1.17 now 59p :)

The website today is http://www.pcguide.com - it is supposed to be a detailed PC reference guide. I am not convinced. I would like your thoughts on this.

Have fun.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home