Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thursday 26th January 2006

Hi,

Well its bee three days.

Tuesday: Quiet day at work. No uni. Caught a program on telly about acupuncture. Seems to work for pain and inflammation but as for any other claims, the jury is still out. It was quiet an interesting programme.

Wednesday: Quietish day at work. My work colleague on a training course. I had an exam at university. I made a slight error. I knew i had to answer two questions. What i hadn't noticed was that two seperate answer books had to be used. I was bemused and a tad annoyed when i found out. I had had the question paper for two weeks as it was a seen exam but i had not noticed the line on the front of it.

Oh well.

Thursday: Work was ok. training day, my turn. easy to a point. Finished an hour ahead of the other two trainees. :) lol came home after finishing at my proper hour and now filling in my blog.

The website today is http://www.truthorfiction.com - as it says truth or fiction. Humourous stories about scams and that and the history behind them.

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home