Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tuesday 14th February 2006

Hi,

A couple of days since my last post. It is valentines day. The gf isnt here. :( I did get a card though. Anyways.....

Monday: Was at work at 6am and didnt get out till just after 4pm. That was a long day. Just had a enough time to do some toast for tea before going to uni. Chose middleware for ad hoc networks as my essay topic. Rang my gf, watched a bit of telly, did a bit of research for the following days subject.

Tuesday: Was at work today at 7am a more normal time. Finished at a normalish time too. Came home via the supermarket. Had my tea and then went to uni. Hadf to decide on a presentation topic and chose wimax. Just need to think of a client-server application I can program. :(

As for a website. http://www.louvre.fr./louvre.htm - home of the famous Louvre museum in France. Let me know what you think of the website.

Thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home