Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sunday 19th February 2006

Hi,

Well its Sunday, the quietest day of the week. Awoke this morning. Read the news articles in my photography magazines. Then read a couple of articles in relation to research that I am doing for coursework. Before I finally got up proper, had a wash fed the cats, went to the supermarket. Came home and havent done much apart from put the dishwasher on and read another article. Checked my emails though. Texted the gf who is being sick again....as usual, i think its the chocolate myself, she is diabetic and shouldn't be eating it. Wonder if she will ever come up here again?

My eye is recovering still. The rest of me is almost back to normal.

Thought: Blogs should be filled in every day. I try to do mine as often as I can remember. It isnt easy though. As you can see by looking at the dates of some of my posts lately. Still if I get to 75 posts I will post a photograph I have taken somewhere.

Website: My choice, well from a list I continuously add too is http://www.alicebot.org - allows you to create your own chat bot and even subscribe to some.

Have a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home