Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday 12th March 2006

Hi all,

Well its a quiet Sunday, just off to the uni's Telford campus where it should be quiet enough to get my studying done to hand in on Tuesday. I have a major headache at the moment, think i banged it on my headboard. My eyes are sore too.

As for the girlfriend front, its d day the end of this week coming. Think i may have upset the ex-gf somehow. I can only think that if I do end the relationship with my current gf this week(whom i havent seen for 4 weeks) then I shall be back to being totally single. Very depressing.

Hopefully I can get this 2 page resume for my presentation done today.

A website - http://www2.warnerbros.com/batman - the homepage for the Batman movie. Take a look and let me know what you think. Looks very dark on first viewing.

And if anyone can solve my Microsoft Train Simulator issues let me know.

Have fun and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home