Saturday, March 25, 2006

Saturday 25th March 2006

Hi all,

Well another day. It is the weekend.

Stuck in on a Saturday night again. Dont mind really.

I have been to Merry Hill shopping for presents today. Took one my brother's with me. Got some Satin photo paper as it looks better sometimes than glossy. Got all the presents sorted out. Went into Pizza Hut for dinner. Thats about it really. Came home. Checked the football results, local team lost 3-1 and I didnt win the lottery. Oh well.

Didnt manage to get any of my coursework done today. Still there is always tomorrow.

Still feeling a bit down on the lack of woman front.

As for a website today try, http://www.camcorderinfo.com - a website reviewing camcorders.

Let me know what you think.

Thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home