Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday 17th March 2006

Hi People,

Yesterday forgot to mention that my name was in my company's paper. :) About a photo competition and I had submitted on already. I havent won it just entered it before the competition officially started.

Well another week of work has finished. It has been very quiet today. Was on my own for three hours as my colleagues were out on a sort of business trip. My turn in a few days. Then IPEX. :) Had a sandwich from the canteen for breakfast. then had pasta from the canteen for lunch, with a hot pudding. Which i liked so as my colleague had returned and was going across I got him to get me another helping. Wish the switchboard were a little more honest with their words. Visitors is not the same as a visitor. I had one visitor. When they rang to say he was in reception they said visitors, well for my boss who had not arrived yet. Its puzzling when you aint expecting anyone.

Came home, let the cats out into the back garden for 4 hours. Seem not to want to go to far. Had pasta for tea. Texted my brother-in-law to say I wasnt playing footie. Sore eyes, and knees and ankle joints werent feeling the best.

Thought: Is it possible we could be having a general election this year?

Thought2: Why do mobile phone companies rip us off?

If you have any answers or thoughts let me know.

And a website: http://www.mattfacer.com/fridge - a site that lets you creat messages that you can send using virtual fridge magnets. It is an easy site to use.

Take a look and let me know.

Thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home