Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday 24th March 2006

Hi people,

Its been a quiet week. I have been forgetting to update my blog this week. Need cheering up. Think the ex-gf who wanted to see me isn't interested in me any more.

Anyways:

Saturday: A quiet day, think I went to the supermarket. Did a little bit of studying in amongst watching the end of the Six Nations Rugby championship. What a corker of a final day with the last three matches. Wales played good almost back to their best but still lost to a last ditch effort by France(who won the 6 nations). Scotland and Italy played well and I think Italy could stand a chance next year if they learn to kill games off. And as for England and Ireland, well what a match. Ireland started the scoring. England came back and then England did a near collapse in the second half. The Irish scored a last minute try to gain the Triple Crown. :)

Sunday, Another quiet day. Decided to get out. Took my camera and went for a walk up the Wrekin near Telford. Apparently there is a burger van now at the bottom. Took a few photos on the way up and on the way down. Had a sausage and egg sandwhich when i got down. Came home. Did some studying i think and then had a roast chicken dinner I cooked myself. :)

Monday: Work, on days. Fairly steady. Nothing much ado. Didnt go to uni. Came home, read my emails and thats it really. Tried a bit of studying including a look at my presentation for the following day.

Tuesday: Work on days. Fairly steady today. Was at work slightly earlier due to the health and safety committee meeting which i sit on. It lasted just over 3 hours including a practical office check. Still at least I had a bacon sandwich :) Got back to the office and had a fairly static afternoon. Then went to university. Did my presentation first. Ouch!!! I forgot what i was going to say half the time and was very nervous. The question from the lecturer didnt help. I couldn't exactly turn round and told him the paper i was referring too was boring beyond belief. I did ten minutes I think which is just about. The bloke after me did 20mins and I was bored shiteless within 1minute. Yawn. Think i just scraped a D but thats about it. Felt really down about it afterward. Talked to one of my fellow students on the way out just discussing what is left to do. Came home and watched a bit of telly.

Wednesday. A relatively easy day. Spent an hour in a department meeting. Went with my work colleague to go see a couple of cars. Came home at the end of the day. Bored and feeling down again.

Thursday: Another fairly easy day. Got everything done as usual. Still on days. Mum dropped my brother off and I had to go have a word with her while i was making my tea. Only today realised Mothering sunday is this weekend.

Friday. Very quiet at work today. Had to go across the canteen for lunch. Saw the Thrush again at work. Can't tell which one it is. Why is it i never have my camera when i want it. :( Anyways, came home then went round my mums for a tea. Two of my brothers were round there and my sister two. Quite a full house. My half-brother wants me to take him and his mate to Alton-towers for his birthday....I will think about it. Been to the supermarket. Got the card and some cat food.

Am a bit fed up at the moment. There doesnt appear to be a woman who wants to be part of my life at the moment. Feel like staying in bed all weekend.

A website: http://www.lastindependent.tv - an independent film maker/distributor. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Have fun and I hope to post again soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home