Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunday 2nd April 2006

Hi all,

Well another fun week.....not.

Thursday: Well I was on earlies today. Another quiet day at work. Did see the Thrush again although I couldnt make out whether it was of the song or mistle variety. Still got my presentation for next Monday to work on. The woman from Cardiff i was seeing was going to ring me, never did. Been threatening to come back up here.

Friday: Again a quiet day at work. Found out something relatively interesting at work but not discussed here. The love life still is dead though. I really should fill this in every day. I might remember something interesting. Talked the local ex gf. Made lots of charming and warm comments, she went out to see a movie with a mate, well male that wasn't me well tomorrow. :( She wont see me until the Cardiff one is not in the background. Well she isnt really, it just feels like that. She aint been up here since New Year's Day.

Saturday: Well its a quiet day. Been to the local supermarket, spent a tad more than I intended. Didn't chat to anyone. The Cardiff woman hasnt shown up. That is good. The local woman who would like to be my girlfriend hasn't said anything today to me. All in all I am getting frustrated and feel like I am being tortured. Getting to the stage where I feel like I have had enough. Surely there must be a woman out there for me who WANTS to see me now. Football: lost, but so did all the other local teams especially those in the premiership, two of whom are facing relegation....hee hee. As for my uni work. Finding it hard going with all this frustration.

A website: http://www.globalideasbank.org - a place where you can share ideas. Although I suspect you will not get paid for them. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home