Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday 27th March 2006

Hi People,

Well spring is finally arriving here in the UK. The weather is certainly warmer, windier and wetter at the moment.

Today I have been to work. I was on earlies today. Still it was relatively easy and had to visit one of our suppliers. Nice looking lady works there. :) well it made the trip worthwhile i suppose.

As for the rest of the day, came home, read my email, snacked a little before going to university for a tutorial. I know what i have to do know. Walked home. Been on my PC apart from when I watched Eastenders. I actually managed some studying and read one article and ten pages of one my old text books. Hope it helps.

As for the love life, dead.

And a website: http://www.papercdcase.com - gives you a file to download and make a cd case from paper from.

Have a go and let me know what you think.

Thank you and have fun.

If you have any comments please click the comments button and enter them. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home