Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday 29th March 2006

Hi all,

Hope you are all well.

Tuesday. Well another quiet day at work. I did get some joke via email but cant for the life of me remember what it was. When I finished I went home. Didnt do much apart from watch Ready Steady Cook and then walked to university. Took a book back. Went to the lecture which didnt finish till just after half 7. Then walked home via the supermarket. Did a tiny amount of studying before watching CSI on channel 5 and Eastenders on BBC3. What fun. the Mitchell brothers are kicking up a right old fuss over a two-bit crook.

Wednesday. And today, well went to work. Busier today than it was yesterday. All went mostly well. Saw the Dunnock sitting on top of a bush, a thrush and a pair of pied wagtails on my bank. Wish i hadnt chucked me camera in the boot as I was leaving. Someone sent us some joke stuff, like a boys night out contract written by a woman. lol Then drove to my sister's to drop off my niece's birthday present but they werent in so I came back home and went round later. Had a little bit to eat. Watched a bit of telly and tidied up some of the articles for my uni work. All good fun.

Love life still dead.

Maybe we might have a general election this year in the UK. Here's hoping.

Anyways a website. http://www.freearcade.com - shame the free xbox offer means trying to sign up for something first. As you can guess its free games. Let me know what you think of this site.

Thank you and have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home