Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wednesday 26th April 2006

Hi People,

Well its a fun week. Especially in politics. Oh dear. Nurses boo the health mp, the home office mp is on trouble of immigrant prisoners who should have been deported but were let loose. How stupid can you be. Hopefully we get a general election this year and are able to get rid of this bunch of morons.

Anyways my week so far:

Monday: Got up at 5:30am. Had a shave, my breakfast - tea and toast. Fed the cats and put them outside. Went to work, on time and on earlies this week. Seven am start. Found after I got there my PC was switched on. The boss had been using it. Grrr!!! Also found out a colleague from another dept passed away at home last. Had a heart attack at 48 and was basically physically slim. So it was suprising without knowing more. Had to go to the bank after work and sign some forms. Got me £1.30 to park....i swear it goes up every month. Nothing really exciting happened at work, no new job ie pay rise. :( Got home, read my email, had new potatoes, pork and mustard sausages and peas for tea. Then I walked up to university and had to sit through four presentations. Was only expecting one. I came home, tried to log on to resource via university library only it didnt work, so i drove up to the uni to get some library books on java. Came home and tried to do programming coursework in java. Ended up in bed at 12:30am.

Tuesday: Got up 5:30am. Had toast and tea for breakfast after having a shower. Fed cats and put one outside. Couldn't find the other one. Nothing exciting happened at work today either. Just more of the same. When I left I went straight home and tried working on my coursework. Then I walked to university and worked on it some more. Spoke to the lecturer, who mentioned something called winsock and vb.net. Then left university and walked home via the supermarket and got some cat food, satsumas, and orange jammy dodgers oh and some bread. I watched CSI on channel 5. Read my email, ironed t-shirt for work and let the cats back in. Had bad case of wind at uni and on the walk back. Had potatoes, sausages and peas for tea. Went to bed at 10:30pm and slept for 6 straight hours, unbelievably. :)

Today: Got up at 5:30 am and had a shave. I fed the cats and put them outside. And then cleaned up the cat sick off the carpet and off the kitchen floor. Had tea and toast for breakfast, made my packed lunch. Then got dressed and drove to work. It was a normal Wednesday really. Then on way home stopped off at bank to speak to advisor who was on lunch(at 3pm?) so went to the uni library checked out some books re the lecturer last night but to no avail. Went into book shop and bought java in easy steps. Then returned to bank for discussion. Working on the comments made. Came home, and read email. Paid bills with loan. Had chips, sausages and beans for tea. Watched a bit of telly. Copied forum response into coursework, just need to get it to work and fix it. I have updated my blog :) Let the cats back in, need to iron a t-shirt for work and booked train ticket to Barmouth on Saturday. Its cheaper than taking the car. But not as quick. Still....

love life: non-existent at the moment.

And a website: http://www.midasplayer.com - a games website. Let me know what you think.

Thank you and have fun.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home