Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sunday 23rd April 2006

Hi People,

Happy St. Georges Day. An English named day to celebrate St. George famous for reportedly slaying dragons.

This is now my 101st post....shock horror. Didnt think I could keep this going.

Friday: I got up 9am. I filled the dishwasher and put it on. Fed the two cats and put them outside. I filled the washing machine and put that on. Rang mortgage centre - and had to wait for them to call me back typical. A couple of hours later I rang them again and still had to wait for them to call me back. Eventually they did, went thtough an application. Fine so far, and put the phone down. Got a phone call a couple of minutes later about something that we missed but had mentioned at the start of the original phone call and now they cant do anything so back to the bank. I read my email. I managed to read British Steam Railways magazine no.1 - about the Mallard...apparently after its 126mph record run, it broke and needed to be hauled back by another train...lol. It has a design anomaly on it, caused by an thumb indent on a plasticine test model. I also watched BSR DVD no 4. I am not feeling very happy today. :(

Yesterday. Got up at 7:15am. Fed the cats and put them outside. Then left around half 8 to pick up my half brother and his mate and take them to Alton Towers. Took an hour to get there surprisingly cause we had traffic jams and the AA's website said 75mins. Lol what a pile. I went on 7 rides with them icluding Air which I like. I got a dodgy stomach after Nemesis which is a first, although I think it may have been partially caused by going on the Ripsaw before it. They spent the afternoon going on the rides they wanted which I didnt mind, including Rita Queen of Speed....only just. I mis read my watch and thought it said 5pm not 4pm. It was only when i thought it was 6 and nothing was closing did I realise. Still they had a good day out. We got to the car at 7pm and it cost me £4 to get out......what a cheek. Traffic jams when we left but once past it took an hour to get them home. I came home dropped off all my bits and then went shopping to the supermarket...my feet were aching at this point. I had a medium cut price just cooked chicken for tea with some bread, half of which went to the cats. I just couldn't finish it. For lunch I had KFC and they had pizza. Got back home, let the cats in. Watched CSI NY on Ch5 and then eventually went to bed.

Today: Got up around 9am. Read a couple of articles from my photography magazines. Fed the cats and put them outside. I actually had myseld a mug of tea in bed before i got up. Read my email and found replies to a forum query to my MSTS add-in pack error. I completed one activity on said add-in pack....hurray at last. lol. Finished reading BSR magzine no.2 Flying Scotsman. Watched BSR DVD No.5. Watched most of Smallville on Freeview. I registered to sites: www.vbforums.com www.vbdotnetforums.com and www.vbcity.com trying to solve a coursework problem. argghhhh!!! Need to start the other one too. Did get a reply so will give it my more fuller attention tomorrow. Let the cats back in. Got to iron clothes for work and then go to bed. Yawn...

Love life: dead as a dodo and i am not happy.

Website: http://www.abctales.com - it looks like it is for budding writers. Take a look and let me know.

Thank you.

Have fun.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home