Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Wednesday 12th April 2006

Hi all,

Well another day.

I got up this morning had a shave, some toast and a large mug of tea. Then went to work after I had put the cats out.

Work was busy today. Loads to do. Had to do a mailmerge type letter which had to be printed a certain way. It was a right pain. Never mind I got it done much to my colleague's relief. Then I had to to town to my bank for my annual review. Or as usual...would you like a loan or add this to this loan.... yawn. Anyways I have to go back next week to see if they cant make my payments cheaper.

Had to ring amazon as I needed to order a couple of birthday presents to see if i would get them for Saturday. Got my 3 MSTS add-in packs today and installed them all. For the one I had to download 300Mb of updates. Ouch!!! My connection handled them well and they were done very quickly.

Only other mail today was some books from World Books...which is ridiculous has I havent paid for the last lot yet. lol

love life: dead still. :( getting a bit fed up.

website: http://www.tiddles.co.uk - a web page with badly drawn pictures of cats. Take a look and let me know what you think.

thank you and have fun.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home