Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tuesday 18th April 2006

Hi all,

Well a fairly quiet start to the week.

Yesterday: I got up around 8:45am, got dressed etc. Then fed the cats and put them outside. I read my email, nothing interesting. I put a load of washing in the washing machine and switched it on. I put it outside to dry when it had finished. I installed some more MSTS add-in packs on the spare PC. I managed to complete one activity. The PC crashed the rest of the time. I also emptied and refilled the dishwasher and put that on. And as it was a bank holiday Monday - no work today. As regards my normal PC I defragged the hard drive. Telly - I watched the Shania Twai live in Miami DVD - I am sure this was heavily cut. Listened/watched a couple of comedy podcasts. For my tea I cooked chicken with mustard mash and brocoli. Then for telly in the evening I watched the Gadget Show and Fifth Gear.

Today: One of my brother's birthday. I got up around 9am. Week off work so no work today...still didnt stop my boss phoning me to ask me something...grrr!!! I put some clothes in the washing machine and put that on. Fed the cats and put them outside in the back garden. I read my email. I finally started my programming coursework. DVD: Watched British Steam Railways No.1. I had a chicken sandwich and a packet of crisps for my lunch. Went to see my brother and give him a card but he wasnt in. Telly: Watched Eastenders and CSI. I did have some post today, a book invoice and a mailshot.

Politics: the NHS what a surprise is in the news. If only the stupid Blair idiot had left it alone it wouldnt have been in the state it is now in...heavily in debt and cutting jobs. Peugot...closing Coventry plant...no surprise given recent events here in the midlands in relation to the car industry.

Love life: dead as a dodo. No-one seem to currently want me and I am totally bored.

Uni: See today. Bored though even though I have quite a bit to do.

Website: http://www.davidmaisel.com - a photographer's website. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading.

Have fun. Post again in the next couple of days. Use RSS feed if you know what this is. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home