Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thursday 20th April 2006

Hi people,

Well another couple of days have passed. Been quiet. :(

Yesterday: Got up when the drier was delivered about 8:30am. About time too. I managed to get it upstairs on my own. Its not a heavy thing. Had some toast for breakfast. Went into town in the car as it was chucking it down with rain. Got to the bank, only to find the person i was supposed to see was ill. :( Ended up phoning their mortgage centre getting a couple of quotes all boiled down to in the end getting the redemption figure from a loan company. Had to extend my overdraft to cover the fees. Put one lot of washing in the washing machien and switched it on. This was the first to test the drier. Seems ok. Cats were fed and put outside. Post - one letter from the uni about some lecturers taking industrial action. Bank, phoned em up. Also checked local house prices. Watched on DVD British Steam Railways No.2. After going to town I went later went to the supermarket and spent £23 including a birthday card and the latest Harry Potter film on DVD. Much better than the third. On the way to the supermarket took some polystyrene and cardboard to the tip. Cooked and ate spaghetti bolognese for tea. And thats about it for today.

Today: Got up around 9:15am. Had a shower. Fed the cats and put them outside. Installed some XP updates. I read my email. Waited for redemption fee letter and...didnt turn up, one phnoe call and email later I had the result. I am not happy. The payment protection insurance rebate was only a third of what i had been expecting. I am not happy what a con. Done just a tiny amount of my coursework project. Feeling despondent and unhappy. Watched DVD British Steam Railways No. 3. Put the bin out for the bin men tomorrow. Had spaghetti bolognese for tea and watched House and Grey's Anatomy on channel 5. Oh and Due South on ITV3.

Love life: dead as a dodo and depressing. No fun...feel lifeless.

Website: http://www.theopensauce.com - a place to share recipes. Take a look and let me know.

Thank you.

Have fun and regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home