Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday 30th April 2006

Hi people,

Its been a few days since my last post. The current incompetents in power in the UK have shown how "corrupt" and utterly incompetent they are over the last few days. Still...

Thursday: Got up at 5:30am. I fed the cats as usual and put it outside. They were already outside. Had tea and toast for breakfast. I then went to work after getting dressed and had rather a quiet day. Nothing exciting happened. When i got home i checked my email. I checked the forums to see if they could correct my coursework. I then went to university, taking back some library books and bought a book on Java. Then I drove to Bentley Bridge and the Sports Soccer shop an got some long length shorts, before going to the supermarket almost next door for some salad. Then I went home, had salad for tea and wrote up coursework. I watched House on channel 5. Then let the cats back in, ironed a t-shirt for work and put some clothes to dry.

Friday: I got up at 5:30am, had a shave, fed the cats and put them outside. I had tea, biccies and toast for breakfast. I went to work today and ended up doing an hour and half's overtime, due to a late job I was trying to sort out. I came home via Tyre Sales as I thought the exhaust on my car had gone. It turned out to be the air filter clips had gone. So i came home walked across to the main dealer and ordered some. Came home, read my email, ironed a t-shirt, did one lot of washing and put the dishwasher on. Then let the cats in and went to bed.

Saturday: Got up 5:30am. I fed the cats and got dressed. Then put the cats outside. I drove up to the railway station, got a coffee and caught the 6:50am train to Barmouth changing at Machynlleth. When I arrived in Barmouth I went for breakfast at the Acnhor Restaurant. I then got a bottle of water and went for a walk across the bridge to Artur Bog and back filming and taking photographs as I went. Most turned out to have something on them that they shouldn't have due to something in the camera. Anyways, had fish and chips for lunch from the Mermaid chippy. Took photos of a special train hauled by class 33 locos. Unusual to see loco-hauled train in Barmouth these days. Went for an ice cream and then around town to the gallery and bought a picture. Returned home on late 4:01pm train from Barmouth, including nearly an hour's stopover in Machynlleth. Went to local garage for bottle of water. Paid £6 parking fee, got car and drove home once I got back to Wolverhampton. I dropped off the bags and then drove to ASDA for cat food etc, inc a sandwhich toaster. Once I got home I downloaded all the photos including those from the SD card i bought in Barmouth. Most need fixing. :( I watched CSI NY on channel 5 and then went to bed about 11:30pm.

Today: I got up at 9:30am. Didnt I feel it. Went with my brother and cousin to Merry Hill taking my camera and a picture for Jessops to look at. They just cleaned it out. opened a delayed shutter and found a hair on the sensor, so they cleaned it off and i should have normal picture quality now. Then I bought a cleaning kit and some photo paper. I asked about a lens and they said there was one around £100 but try the other shop as they couldn't find it. So we went round to the other one and they hadn't got one. Dont make it anymore. Anyways they rang the other shop back who then found this lens down the back of a shelf. So had to go back and see it and then bought it but not before buying some photo paper in this store too. We then went for lunch in the Abraham Derby pub, me having lamb shank. yum. Then came home. I then tried to book a ticket to Barmouth online again, but I wasn't happy with the information coming back, after a phone call to a call centre in a far away place I went up to Wolverhampton and not only got my ticket but made sure of the information within a few minutes. I then came home. Watched a bit of telly. Had scrambled eggs on toast for tea. I have let cats in and only a t-shirt to iron for tomorrow.

Phew!!!

A website: http://www.textmefree.com - is about sending free text messages although if I was you make sure there are no caveats.

Anyways, have fun and let know what you think.

Thank you.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home