Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday 3rd September 2006 part a

Hi,

I have been up since 7:30am. I have dried one lot of washing and now another lot is drying. The washing machine is also on its 2nd load. The dishwasher is on its first. I did a bit of tidying up and moved the plastic drawer set in my bedroom into a much better place.

The piece of furniture next to it i cleaned out most of the stuff on there. It will go to the tip eventually unless i can find a good home for it. No idea what it is but it has 3 shelves on the right. An open top bit on the left and two drawers underneath.

I have had a shower and got dressed. Had a sausage sandwich for breakfast and 2 mugs of tea so far.

Could have taken part in the Wolverhampton half cycle marathon but was not in the frame of mind to do it when I woke up this morning.

Read my email. Installed Mozilla's Thunderbird email client as the MS one seems to have gone funny since I installed IE7 and will not open links in emails. Also, TB had a message in the sent folder that apparently I sent that came out of nowhere to someone I dont know. That is worrying as it had an attachment I know not what.

Ordered some books from Amazon on Photoshop Elements 4. See if I can't bad photos good.

Finished reading a copy amateur photography magazine. Still reading the country walking magazine i started yesterday though.

Sent a couple of emails to the letters page of Amateur Photography. See if they get published.

Started reading another AP magazine.

Just took the mountain bike out for a nice gentleish 6miles ride. Needed the excercise. It was very windy out and there were loads of twigs and pine cones on the road. Glad they didnt damage my tyres although a brick nearly took out my rear wheel. Still got back in one piece.

Had pork chops, mash, baby carrots and green beans for tea.

Oh yeah goldstar www.icq.feesch.co.uk today. icq num 51691581

Cleaned the carpet underneath my desk with the carpet cleaner. Finshed reading the country walking magazine just before i had to take out one of my contact lenses. :(

Just watched Midspmer Murders on ITV. Off to bed now.

A website though http://www.ediblegear.com - apparently they do edible camping gear so Country Walking magazine say. Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you.

Hope things go well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home