Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday 1st September 2006

Hi,

Well its been a few weeks since my last post. Here's some of the things that have happened.

I spent a week in Snowdonia in North Wales camping with my half brother. It didnt go to well that week. I got an infection which needed antibiotics. I was running to the toilet for the best part of three days. This was after trips on the Snowdon Mountain Railway and the FFestiniog Railway. For the best part of 3 or 4 days i didnt do much except shop. On the Thursday we went to LLechwedd Slate Caverns near Blaneau Ffestiniog. It was good but watch out if your tall. I liked the Ye olde sweet shop. Ahhh the memories lol. On the Fruday we had a daytrip to Dublin visiting the Guinness Storehouse and the Old Jameson's Distillery. Then a walk back to O' Connell Street and walked down to Grafton Street. Before returning to O Connell street for something to eat then getting the train back to Dun Laoighare to get the ferry home. Got back there way to early. And on arrival, had to take the bus to Dublin as the train services were suspended. Saturday we visited Caenarfon and Penrhyn Castles. The previous Saturday we ended up double pegging all the tents as we nearly lost the tent to a sever gust of wind. Sunday returned home. I can honestly say the Portaloo I had in the tent served it use well. My half brother got three computer games seeing as I hadnt been able to do three of the activities we had planned ie a couple of walks and a cycle ride.

Returned to work. Its relatively easy got a new task to do...well sort of. Still easyish though.

Last Monday took my other half brother and our bikes to Barmouth for a 20mile cycle ride along the Mawdachh Trail. Wasnt sure he could do it but he did. We came home after playing a bit of football on the beach. Took longer than expected to return but still we managed to get back. Also played him twice so far at badminton but lost, the second time had to take him shopping for a book which turned out to be an electronic game. My other half-brother was supposed to come with us to Barmouth for the cycle ride but he had to go play cricket.

Today. Work - on earlies. Troubleshooting mode as such as well as getting wires crossed. Still all sorted in the end. It was quiet in my normal part of the job. My carpet cleaner turned up today so done the hall. Certainly smells better. The amount of muck in the water....yuck. Thought it was 5 a side footie day today but no phone call... oh well.

Thats it for now. I must start filling this in more regularly again.

And as for my love life still dead as a dodo and totally single. :( oh well.

Have fun.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home