Saturday, September 09, 2006

Saturday 9th September 2006

Hi,

Have sent texts to ex-gf telling her that her stuff is ready to be collected if she ever gets round to fetching it. I even boxed it all up lol except the George Foreman grill because I am still using it....ooops. will have to get another one. :(

The ex ex is now not interested in me. Which I find annoying cause she said she was.

I have managed to read a photography article on rangefinder cameras before I got out of bed this morning. Now I am up need some tea and maybe toast. Which i have drunk and eaten.

Read my email too. Nothing even remotely interesting and two were spam.

Updated my ICQ Feesch profile.

Seeing if anyone of the single female variety notices me in chat today....nope. Oh well. Same old same old.

One lot of washing drying and one lot in the washing machine.

Just had a melon medley for lunch followed by a packetof crisps. Feel like a maccys but I will resist the temptation.

Read a few more articles, both walking and photography. Been out to Essington Fruit Farm and got a sheperds pie and a bara brith cake and some satsumas and mushrooms and tomatoes. Had to have some solpadeine before I went though as got an headache. Feeling better now though.

Had a couple of small chats in Lycos 30-something chat room. Nothing that would lead to a date though.

Well its been a funny old evening. I had to goto Castle Donnington and give my brother his spare car keys after he lost them there. Didnt do to bad...an hour there and an hour back. Roadworks on the M6 are a bit of a pain and they have these average speed cameras that work by seeing how long it takes to travel between the two. Still i got some money for diesel and a pint when we got back in the Newhampton.

Thats all for now time for bed. A website I hear you cry?

Well try http://www.nadolski.com a photographer's website and let me know what you think.

Thank you and good night. :) Have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home