Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Tuesday 12th September 2006

Hi,

Well another day. Had to get up at 5:40am. On earlies this week now.

Had a shower and then had tea and toast for breakfast.

Filled in my blog and checked my email. Then did my packed lunch. I then got gressed and went to work swapping the CD in my car from Deacon Blue to Guns N Rooses. Well it was a quiet day in the end. My work colleague was off sick, or so his wife phoned in to say. We did have one real visitor from the 3rd floor. At least one director showed he his normal allowing me through a door first. lol. Boss was ok today.

When I left work I went to the eye infirmary. They had to make me an appointment to have my ingrowing eye lashes removed as otherwise it was a three hour wait. Three hours? Where all these people with eye emergencies come from? Thats what I want to know. I went in it was packed, I mean i wear contact lenses so should be seen. At least I can make an appointment now to get my eyes checked and the ingrowing eye lashes removed. Must remember my contact lens case o Thursday though.

My calf muscles are still a little sore after Sunday's walk. That is after I drank two bottles of Lucozade Hydro Active.

Got home and let cats in. Read my post which was just a flyer from Irish Ferries.

Playsed some electronic games like Defender and Gauntlet - they originated in the 1980s.

After reading a couplf of articles from a photography and trail magazine I read a few pages of the Davinci Code. Apparently the two investigatitative characters have made it to the Mona Lisa and understanding the museum curator's message.

For tea I had a tin of Chilli with some boiled rice. Saw Celebrity Masterchef on BBC1 - which Paul Young won that round. David Grant burnt the batter on his fish.... fished him off. Watched Holby City on BBC1 - crikey two women kissing. And a dodgy op using a pigs kidney. The patient is expected to oink off home lol. Also watched CSI Miami on channel 5 bit strange and you get the feeling they like bank robberies on CSE Miami... well it was one where some students followed a game for real... oh dear. Hope it just stays as a telly programme story.

Time for bed but a website: http://www.cravenpotholeclub.org - something I am too big to do...well wimpy rofl.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

Thank you and have a good day or night depending where you are.

Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home